Friday, October 06, 2006

Nostalgia...

Last weekend I could reunite with my really old buddy, Amito, or Shaw, (Americanized version of his last name, Shah ;-) A few months back he bought a stunning new flat and this small dinner at his place would serve both purposes: reunion as well as see this new house! He sent a map to his place, and gave a few directions. Unfortunately I couldn't follow any of them properly, I was too new to that location, so was he! After calling him n times, and noting directions again and again, 4-5 trips around the place, we both got tired and a little frustrated. It was then I realized that we both are interpreting directions from opposite sides!!! His left was actually my right!!! LOL! Lesson learnt in following directions!!! Anyway, after some effort I got to his place, I walked through all the rooms and the balconys just took my breath away!!! Wish I had reached there a little sooner, I would have been able to enjoy the wonderful view from the balcony. (his online album containing new house's picture is private, so you will to wait till he makes it public).

I hogged on the amazing home cooked Pizza (yummmmyyyy... thanks to his mom and sis). But the best was yet to come....

This is where the title of this posts becomes relevant....
Old college days, nothing like recalling those golden years spent in college: subjects we hated, subjects that terrorized us, professors we liked, lectures we enjoyed, fun we had, fun we missed, picnics we went to, gotchas in labs, exams, practicals, etc. For good part of 2 hrs or so we had amazing time getting nostalgic and having a GOOD laugh!

No comments: