Monday, May 15, 2006

Google now with: Google Notebook

Just figured that Google has launched this new service: Google Notebook! (or try this link). While I just started using it, I think it's going to be a very useful service for me. Ealier I used to save information that I wanted to access from *anywhere* in mail drafts, having flexibility to edit/delete/modify. Now this is going to change the way I organize my information, I guess! Glimpse of features it offers...

- Clip useful information
- Organize your notes
- Get access from anywhere
- Publish your notebook

And has a few examples of notebooks:
- Vacation Planning
- General Research
- Online Shopping
- Create a wish list, comparison shop and more.




What is more powerful is that you can make some of your notebooks public thus facilitating information sharing!!!

1 comment:

Sheetal Kamat said...

yeah.. sharing info + accessing from anywhere is the best part of it :)