Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I have come to the frightening conclusion

I have come to the frightening conclusion that...

I am the decisive element...

It is my personal approach that creates the climate...

It is my daily mood that makes the weather...

I possess tremendous power to make life miserable or joyous...

I can humiliate or humor, hurt or heal...

In all situations
It is my response that decides whether a crisis will be escalated or de-escalated and a person humanized or de-humanized.


Sounds good, but it takes the rigour of a kungfu expert, discipline of a Samurai, perseverance of a hungry lion, and patience of angel mother to realize this, most of which is extinct in today's era, me no exception! Wish I could live by above lines, all the worries would sublime in thin air! This is panacea for all the pian in this bloody world!

1 comment:

John Vesia said...

Good post. I couldn't agree more!