Wednesday, January 25, 2006

For you I wait

The very first time I saw you,
You took me by complete surprise.
I knew my heart was set.

No one else in the world can even compare, You're so perfect.

For you I would climb The highest mountain peak
Swim the deepest ocean.

For you I would cross The rivers most wide
Walk the hottest desert sand To have you by my side.

For You've captured my heart And touched my soul.
For you are the one That stepped out of my dreams

Each time I see you My heart skips a beat.
For you define beauty In both body and mind

Sometimes I feel sad and sometimes I feel blue
But whenever I see you, I'm as happy as can be

For you bring a smile upon my face
And a feeling of joy within my heart


No buddies, I'm no poet, and these aren't my lines. But the feelings conveyed are indeed mine. It's not right time for me to introduce her, for even she doesn't know me yet!!! Be a little patient (as I've been for months now) and you shall see my sweetie yourself!

Update: Here you go: My love, finally she's out!

2 comments:

Sheetal Kamat said...

cool... love is in air.. all the best :)

Amit Shah said...

Abe ye main kya sun raha hoon... break the suspense soon! :-)