Sunday, October 17, 2004

Watched Kill Bill Vol-1

Spent most of my weekend playing football tournament, which I've already covered in much detail here & here. Apart from that, I watched Kill Bill Vol-1.
Don't worry, this time I won't bother you with the nitty-gritties of the movie, otherwise you would come to believe this as an exclusively movie-review site ;-) I'll stick to stating the best and the worst scenes in the movie. The BEST of the scenes is when Hattori Hanzo, one of the master swordsmiths making finest of the Samurai Swords in Okinawa, presents Uma Thurman with his best workmanship to date in a ceremonial fashion. And the most preposterous scene is when she goes to avenge O-Ren Ishii where she fights 20/30 odd skilled fighters killing/disabling all of them single handedly!!! I could have taken it had the stunt been pulled by Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Jet Li or Chow Yun Fat. And apart from that what's more sick is that move is tooooo gory, Yuck! But all-in-all, a nice movie to watch.

No comments: