Sunday, October 10, 2004

My Weekend!

Alas! Weekend is over. But all-in-all it was a nice weekend.
Here is the summary of what all I did!
Saturday:
As a part of Football tournament, had match with Cybage and we lost to them with a score of 1-0. We did perform well but failed to convert the chances. On returning home, I loafed until evening and decided to watch "The Terminal" after my dinner, it was quite refreshing. Read out for my views on the movie here!
No volleyball this Sat, was way tooooo tired to go for it, how sad :'-(
Sunday, as usual, I played football until I was dead tired. Took Jacuzzi and Steam bath to refresh myself. Me and my brother played good hosts to my uncle who was with us for breakfast. Since my lunch was ready, I had BRUNCH! What the heck is BRUNCH? Well it's the combination of BReakfast and lUNCH, in short, when you skip breakfast though you are very hungry, and take lunch instead it is called the "BRUNCH". No, it's not my invention, I borrowed this terminology from my cousin! I spent rest of my sunday relaxing with Atlas Shrugged and doing lil household chores.
Am back to office early morning today, kicking and blogging!

No comments: